Pimple Pooping and Cure Pimples quickly: Are you tired of pimples which harms your face looks? Many people do pimple pooping as they get irritated with it. But just randomly pimple pooping can be more disastrous than a normal pimple. As it can leave a heavy dark patch of that area for a long time.
At first, let’s know what are the causes of pimples.
Causes of Pimples?
Pimples mostly come to the face, neck, and back of our body. It is a small pustule which occurs when the oil glands of our body become clogged or infected.
It is mostly seen in the teenagers during puberty as in this stage the hormone production changes. This change can cause the oil gland to become overactive due to which it is likely to get cured in teenagers.
Besides teenagers, it is also likely to be seen during the menstruation period for women.
The fact is that the when the oil gland or also called the sebaceous gland gets overactive, dead skin cells clog the pores due to which pimples occur. But there is still no evidence that particular foods cause pimples but the doctors suggest taking a healthy diet to reduce the risk of pimples.
Read my article on Top 10 Healthy Foods for Healthy Diet
Now you have known the causes of pimples. You might look for how to get rid of pimples. Pimple pooping is the most commonly used method to cure pimples. But doing this correctly is more important.
It needs to be done correctly so that it won’t cause more serious infection or even dark marks.
Extract a Pimple
Although this can be done with fingers too I would suggest using sterilize tools to remove it.
- Clean your hands properly with soap and warm water.
- Clean the face to be cured gently with water.
- Sterilize the tools to be used in the method.
- Hold the pin and pierce it to a pimple gently.
- After piercing it, gently squeeze it with the finger around the white top.
- Wet a rag with warm water.
- Hold the rag in a pimple and gently slide it to remove the white head.
- Continue until the whiteheads are all gone.
All the pimples like the new pimples which has just occured in your face and pimples that are big, red or sore cannot be popped out. Give it a time to get fully ripped. If it is serious condition visit a dermatologist.
After all the whiteheads get removed completely the pimples should be kept to heal. Doing this time put a small piece of cotton with some antibacterial liquid and don’t touch it with fingers as it can transfer the bacteria into it.
Do not worry if you do not want to poop out the pimples, there are other simple ways to get rid of pimples. Although there is no faster method to cure pimples than doing pimple pooping, some of the methods below can help a lot to get rid of pimples.
A healthy face comes with a healthy skin condition and pimple free skin. The main point to cure a pimple is to clear your skin first.
- Wash your face: Doing this can help you to remove all the loose dirt that is stuck in your face. Washing your face at least twice a day can help to flush all the dirt.
- Use a proper face wash: Using a proper facewash can be very useful as it removes the dust and oil that are stuck completely in the pores.
- Proper Moisturizer: After we wash our skin it gets dry so to prevent it from drying and cure pimples use a proper moisturizer to keep it moisturized.
- Avoid excessive use of cosmetic or facial products: These types of products make us looks good but besides it’s good the chemicals present in it can arise several skin problems including pimples.
- Consume healthy foods: Eating foods that are healthy and nutritious is the great way to improve our body condition. Foods that contain vitamins and minerals are very goods to improve skin health. Including healthy breakfast can help to cover that nutrition. 7 Healthy Breakfast to Consume Every Morning
- Drink plenty of water: Our skin cells require water in order to function. A study has shown that drinking plenty of water can help the skin to self-moisturize which can reduce oil production.
Some of the Home remedies to reduce pimples
- Aloe vera
- Lemon Extract
- Baking soda
- Tea tree oil
- White Vinegar
- Vitamin supplements.
Read this article on 13 Powerful Home Remedies for Acne
Hope this article will be helpful to reduce a pimple and give you ideas on pimple pooping. Next time if you got a pimple do not just squeeze it remember those point and go forward.